Monday, June 9, 2008

OHIO weekend

What a weekend!! We were so happy to have Mom & Dad out here in Ohio to share in all the craziness. Even though they were probably dead tired from all the traveling we still kept them pretty busy. It was also the hottest most humid weekend we have had all year. So the weather was pretty miserable which ruined some of my plans, but we still had a great time just hanging out.

Graduation was really nice and I'm so proud of Scott and his accomplishment. It is so strange to think he is actually a doctor, and it seemed to happen so fast. Doesn't he look handsome!

Future grad

Ethan loved having grandpa around to play with. They had so much fun playing together that in the last 24 hrs. he has asked about 1,000 times "where'd grandpa go" & "I wanna play with grandpa."

Molly loves her Grandma's
We went on some hikes in Hocking Hills. Luckily that day the weather wasn't too unbearable. Still hot though.

Molly's blessing was beautiful. She looked so pretty in the gorgeous dress Mom made. I just couldn't get over how stinkin' cute she looked.

Thanks Mom for making such an amazing dress.

It was such a fun weekend. I am so glad you could make it out. We wish we were closer and got to see you more, but it means so much that you came out to celebrate these happy occasions with us. We love you!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Family said...

Thanks em for posting the blog. We all wanted to be there so much so I was glad that you posted an extensive blog so we could have a little taste of the weekend. It looked like you all had a blast despite the horrible weather. Molly did look like an angel in her gown. Mom did a fabulous job as usual.