Monday, October 26, 2009

Daniel's eye infection.........



Elder Sorensen got a strange eye infection and got a 5 day trip to the hospital... we hope he will come home alive. He got moved to a new area that he says is the most dangerous in the mission... stay tuned for the continuing adventure.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't you just love missions. I can say that because that is not my son.I can't wait to see the most dangerous pics. I hope all is great with your family.Our family has had the Swine flu and it sucks. Sorry about the bad word but it is the only way to describe it. Love you guys.

The Sorensen Family said...

it just makes me sad i hope if and when i have a son that missions are around anymore cuz i cant do that as a mom you are one strong woman

emilyy said...

Ummm, Elder Sorensen is that cute nurse touching your leg in that picture??? Watch out! I'm sure this eye thing will be one of his funny stories after he gets back :)

Cody and Jen said...

bbbbaaaabbbbbyyyyy Rrrruuuutttthhh!!!