14 years ago
Friday, May 23, 2008
Stats
Molly had her 2 mo check up today and all is well, she is a healthy little girl. She got shots today so she has been a bit sad. She weighed in at 12 lbs. and is 22 in long, so she is only in the 50%. I know that sounds shocking to you mom but don't worry she is growing fine and there is nothing wrong with being a little petite. To compare, Ethan was 13 lbs and 24 in at his 2 mo. but just like Ethan her head is only in the 25% (15 in). Anyways she is still such a happy little thing, we Love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could say that Bella is petite. However at her 2 month check up she was 12.6lbs and 24.5inches long. I swear she is the longest baby ever. I just hope she is not twice the size of molly in august because lets just face it that is embarrassing.HA HA we love you kiss ethan and molly for us.
Post a Comment