Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We love our Grandma!!!

Turtle eyes!!!
The girls adore their grandma!!!
~We hope you had a happy Mother's Day~
(Bella looks a little worried:)
So this is a little behind schedule, but we had a blast visiting the family for Trev's b-day and mothers day. Kory and the boys could not have spoiled mom and I more with food if they tried. It was amazing and I really appreciated all their hard work. The girls had a blast and Joce does not stop talking about going back to see grandma and grandpa soon. So we are pretty sure we will be making a 4th of July trip!!! We love and miss you!

2 comments:

emilyy said...

Love the pics! I'm so happy because Molly has that purple butterfly shirt as well. Now she can be in the matching club with her cousins.

emilyy said...

Okay I know everyone keeps saying this but that first pic of Bella looks so much like Molly I swear they were ment to be twins.